Dr. Coleman of Davis Natural Medicine is a licensed naturopathic doctor with expertise in gastrointestinal conditions and diabetes. She provides individualized naturopathic care for all people of all ages, focusing on treating the whole person by uncovering the root cause of illness and supporting the body’s innate ability to self-heal because she believes each person has the right to optimal health. During medical school, Dr. Coleman spent a year studying and seeing patients under the mentorship of world-renown Dr. Steven Sandberg-Lewis, learning the art of effectively treating patients with complex gastrointestinal disorders.
– Irritable Bowel Syndrome
– Ulcerative Colitis
– Crohn’s disease
– Celiac disease
– Hormonal Imbalances including diabetes, osteoporosis, menopausal symptoms, PMS/dysmenorrhea/amenorrhea, PCOS
– Thyroid Disorders
– Nasal Specific Technique (for chronic allergies, sinus infections, headaches, and more)
– Pelvic Floor Therapy (excellent for anyone having trouble with incontinence or who has had a vaginal birth)
– Craniosacral Therapy (a gentle bodywork)
– Advanced Homeopathy 2-year course from New England School of Homeopathy
At Davis Naturopathic Medicine we believe each person deserves to have vibrant health to have the resources, energy, gumption, and joy to enjoy life and share their talents with the world. We strive to decrease patients’ pain and symptoms and restore their optimal level of health.
Our mission is to provide personalized natural medicine by combining traditional healing wisdom with current scientific knowledge to create a world in which people can fulfill their highest potential.
Our vision is a world in which all people have access to effective natural healthcare